Service has resumed in Miller Hall. We will not be holding service in our sanctuary at this time. Online services will continue with a time change.
The food pantry will be operating as a pre-bagged drive thru.
All other events are still on hold.
FOR THOSE ATTENDING ON SUNDAY:
- We are still required to wear masks at all times in the building.
- Chairs are set up for social distancing. You may pull chairs closer to those you live with. Please maintain social distance in all areas on the property (parking lot, ramp, miller hall, etc).
- We will enter and leave by the ramp door. If you need to leave while people are gathering or reenter while leaving you may use the side door for cross traffic.
- Communion elements will be pre-placed in sealed containers on the chairs. There will also be a baggie. Please place the container trash in the baggie and deposit it in the trash can by the door as you exit.
- Bathrooms will be open (kitchen area is off limits for the time being). Please use at your risk and be courteous and conscience that other people will be using a “shared space”.
- There will be no congregational singing but there will be music.
- The offering will be collected by the door on your way in and out.
FOR THOSE NOT ATTENDING:
- The online service will be available sometime Sunday afternoon, instead of Saturday.
- Send in prayer requests by email by Saturday night for us to pray for them on Sunday morning. In your email please indicate how much I can share with the congregation (public info, only for those attending, just say a special intention without mentioning a name). Email me at: email@example.com. You can always email me about private prayer requests also.
|Come as you are for Sunday School and/or Worship Service. Our dress is casual. Lift your voice along with us as we make a joyful noise to the Lord, our God!|
Bring the Children unto me . . .
As Jesus said: “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
Sunday School at 9:30 am and Children’s Message during Worship Service at 10:30 am.